1. Before removing the aluminum alloy scaffold, the team members shall make clear the division of labor and unified command, concentrate on the operation process, do not look around and joke, and put the tools into the tool bag when they are not in use.
2. Properly wear personal protective equipment and soft soled shoes. The safety belt shall be hung when removing the dangerous parts such as the cantilever.
3. Before removing the scaffold, fence or warning sign shall be set around it, and special person shall be set at the main traffic road to supervise and forbid people to enter.
4. Strictly follow the removal sequence, from top to bottom, step by step. It is not allowed to work on the upper and lower layers at the same time.
5. to remove the large cross bar and diagonal brace of the aluminum alloy scaffold, the middle buckle shall be removed first, and then the two end buckles shall be removed. The middle operator shall run down the pole and shall not throw it down.
⒍. the removed scaffold pole, scaffold board, steel pipe, fastener and other materials shall be transferred into the scaffold or hoisted with ropes, and shall not be thrown down, so as to avoid personal injury and unnecessary loss.
7. it is better not to change personnel midway in the demolition process. If it is necessary to change personnel, the demolition situation shall be explained clearly.
8. it is better not to interrupt during the demolition process. If it is necessary to interrupt, the demolition part shall be handled clearly, and check whether it will collapse, and stop after confirming safety.
9. After the scaffold is removed, the scaffold materials shall be stacked by category, the stacking place shall be flat, and the underlaying shall be well drained. Steel shall be placed indoors and stored outdoors under cover. The fasteners, bolts and other sporadic small components shall be cleaned and packed with diesel oil, and stored in bags for reuse.
10. the bent and deformed steel members shall be straightened, the damaged ones shall be repaired in time and painted for reuse, and the ones that cannot be repaired shall be scrapped in a centralized manner.